DESIGN INTERN POSITION AVAILABLE
RM500/month, 2-3 Days a Week, Flexible Hours, Home Office
Location: Damansara Jaya, Petaling Jaya
Starting Date: TBC
Duration: 1 Month / 2 Months / 3 Months
Time Requirements: Part Time, 2-3 Days a Week
Positions Available: 1
- Learn what it is like working as an independant freelancer and how to grow your own brand.
- Sharpen your presentation and people skills & learn how to manage your own clients.
- Training on how to work fast and efficiently.
- Gain experience in working with various industries (from local startups, speakeasies and cafes all the way to international manufacturing corporations).
- Be able to focus on a chosen area of expertise, if any (ie. Digital, ATL, BTL, Advertising, FMCG etc).
- Gain experience in production and dealing with third party vendors.
- Enjoy flexible working hours & experience a new way of working (home office).
- Lots of coffee ‘breaks’!
- Schedule posts in advance and/or be on standby to upload posts in realtime onto various Social Media Platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat etc).
- Create graphics and design layouts for digital, branding, advertising, social media accounts and other creative solutions.
- Incorporate UI/UX best practices in website design and layout, and adapt designs for mobile formats.
- Work with Kellie closely to gain hands on experience in every aspect of being a full time freelance designer.
- Respond in a timely and courteous manner to administrative and potential clients.
- Sharpen skills in chosen area of expertise.
- Basic Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator skills
- Converse in English (Plus points for extras)
- Must have own laptop
- Must have own transportation
- Must be eager to learn & able to adapt
- Must be responsive
Download application form here.
Please email me your – CV, Full Name, Contact Number, Filled up Application Form & current academic progress / arrangements to email@example.com. Please title your email: “Internship Application – <Your Full Name>”
For enquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp +6018 964 4248.